Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a company duly incorporated under the laws of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria to carry out the business of personnel outsourcing and ancillary
businesses, through recruitment, selection, onboarding of candidates and management of
employees seconded to its esteemed clients across different sectors of the Nigerian economy.
relating to you in connection with our service.
In the course of the recruitment and sourcing of our candidates, we advertise our job
vacancies through different print, electronic, and social media to be able to recruit the
best fit candidates for our esteemed clients.
Reference in this notice to “personal data” means any information that identifies, or could
reasonably be used to identify, a living individual, either on its own or together with
1. How personal data is obtained
As an organisation, we constantly obtain personal information as part of our business, and
we may obtain collect your personal data:
• In the course of our recruitment processes;
• In the course of sourcing for candidates
• In the course of onboarding successful candidates
• When you or your organization provides services as our vendor;
• When you access our website(s);
• When you email us or contact us via our social media platforms or subscribe to any of our
products and services.
• When you access our services, our servers automatically record information that your browser
sends whenever you visit a website.
2. Extent of the personal information we collect
The personal information we collect, and process are; basic information, contact
information, technical information, background information, confidential information,
details relating to your visits to our offices; and/or any other information relating to you
which you may provide to us, including but not limited to name, data of birth, residential
and contact address, telephone number, email address, marital status, nationality, gender,
tax identity number, bank details, posts on social networking information on family members,
medical information, educational background, genetic data, biometric data, identity number,
location, photograph, IP address, MAC address, IMEI number, IMSI number and other relevant
3. How we obtain and use your personal information
The above-mentioned information is obtained using forms, emails, physical requests, cookies
• Phillips may retain communications sent via email in order to process applications,
inquiries, respond to requests and improve its services generally. Upon accessing Phillips’
website, the servers automatically note and record what your browser sends whenever you
visit a website.
• We use the above-mentioned information for recruitment, regulatory compliance, marketing,
business development, listing on directories, publicity, human resources management, events
planning and hosting, in-house security, research, analysis and vendor registration.
4. Right of Consent, Access and Modification
• Phillips will request for your consent for the processing of your data and obtain same for
individual matters and when the data is to be used for a purpose different from the purpose
for which it was collected.
• Consent shall not be requested, given, or accepted in circumstances that may engender direct
or indirect propagation of hate, rights violation, criminal acts atrocities and anti-social
• Consent may be withdrawn at any time, and you may request access to your personal
information in our possession which access can be denied whenever Phillips determines that
your request is unreasonable.
• In exercise of your right to request the modification or amendment of your personal data in
our possession, sufficient identification shall be requested to enable Phillips to confirm
that you are the owner of the data sought to be accessed or modified or amended.
5. Responsibility of User
Every user is expected to study and understand this policy and to ensure that the
information provided to Phillips is complete, true and up to date.
6. Securing Personal Data
Phillips takes appropriate measures technical and organizational against unauthorized or
unlawful processing of your personal data which may be stored on its server or those of its
vendors or in other ways against accidental loss or destruction or damage.
7. Retention of Personal Data
Phillips will delete your personal data when it is no longer reasonably required for use or
whenever you withdraw your consent (whichever is applicable) and will provide you, upon
request, with a copy of your personal data.
8. Data Security
• Phillips is aware that without the use of secure encryption, the Internet is vulnerable to
interception and not a secure medium where privacy can be assured. Internet is vulnerable to
interception and forging. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the
integrity and security of all information collected through our Service. To protect your
privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to
verify your identity before granting you access to your account.
• You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account
information, and for controlling access to your email communications from us. Phillips
cannot ensure the privacy and authenticity of any information and will not be responsible
for the functionality or security measures of any third party for any damages you may incur
if you communicate confidential information to us over the Internet or if we communicate
such information to you at your request.
9. Disclosure of your personal data
• Phillips in addition to the above, may access, preserve, and disclose your personal data,
including your Identity, Contact, or technical data, if we believe doing so is required or
appropriate to comply with law enforcement requests and legal process. We may also access,
preserve, and disclose such personal data if we believe in good faith that disclosure is
necessary to protect yours', ours' or others' rights, property, or safety, or to investigate
• We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it
in accordance with the law.
10. Applicability and third-party websites and services.
comments and does not apply to any website that uses the Service or other website linked to
from the Service. We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or
from the Service, including Partner Sites.
Policy from time to time to reflect changing legal requirements or our processing practices.
uploaded to our website.
12. No Solicitation
The contents of the pages of this website are for informational purpose to the general
public and do not constitute any solicitation or offer by us to provide you any service
except a request is made by you in writing to the firm and same is accepted with compliance
with our standard business procedure.
13. Applicable Jurisdiction
The information on this website is intended for use by persons resident in Nigeria and the
laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria shall apply. Any services mentioned on this website
are made available upon written request and only in accordance with local law.
14. Third-Party Links
Links to other websites are for convenience and information only and are independent from
this site and therefore we have no control over the content of a linked website and will not
be held liable for any inaccuracies as linking to another website is done at your own risk.